cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Power BI Service so slow, visuals don't render at all - started this morning

When I open report in workspace or in app, other visuals show but not the ones with data. They just keep refreshing but nothing happening. This is not good - our big customer should start presenting reports to 100 new users in five minutes and explain, why this is a good tool to use.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I created a ticket about this yesterday and got the answer this morning, that problem has been solved:

"Our product team has fixed the issue post which the service started working as expected. Also, our product team has taken necessary measures and kept proper checks in place to avoid any similar issues going forward."

Everything seems to be working. I have given feedback to Microsoft, that this kind of unavailability should not happen and when happens, they should be the one noticing it first by proper monitoring and then asap inform users.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too am experiencing the same, now management will blame me.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am experiencing the same issue. Some visuals and the report structure will sometimes load, but I get the data loading signal (circle of dots) forever. 

I have a board meeting today and this is going to look terrible. PowerBI is really losing a lot of reputation in my firm.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Same here, visuals loading forever.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also facing downtime. reports are not loading. 

Is there any way to raise a request to Microsoft for issue with service and they can give ETA for the same ?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

same here. My reports are in North Europe (Ireland) server.

Highlighted

Same, Northern Europe server.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Same here in Germany. I can only see a blank page in Power BI Service, instead of a report. 

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Same from the Czech Republic... Don't they monitor the server status at Microsoft?????

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Absolutely terrible how users have to ask at community forum if Power BI is down!!! This is not the first time I had to check the forum.. no message on PBI twitter, no notification here https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

it says: No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.

Top Solution Authors