cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MiraNi Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Service so slow, visuals don't render at all - started this morning

When I open report in workspace or in app, other visuals show but not the ones with data. They just keep refreshing but nothing happening. This is not good - our big customer should start presenting reports to 100 new users in five minutes and explain, why this is a good tool to use.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MiraNi Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Power BI Service so slow, visuals don't render at all - started this morning

I created a ticket about this yesterday and got the answer this morning, that problem has been solved:

"Our product team has fixed the issue post which the service started working as expected. Also, our product team has taken necessary measures and kept proper checks in place to avoid any similar issues going forward."

Everything seems to be working. I have given feedback to Microsoft, that this kind of unavailability should not happen and when happens, they should be the one noticing it first by proper monitoring and then asap inform users.

16 REPLIES 16
andrewmakachia New Member

Re: Power BI Service so slow, visuals don't render at all - started this morning

I too am experiencing the same, now management will blame me.

ubya308 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I am experiencing the same issue. Some visuals and the report structure will sometimes load, but I get the data loading signal (circle of dots) forever. 

I have a board meeting today and this is going to look terrible. PowerBI is really losing a lot of reputation in my firm.

CAPSTALKER Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Same here, visuals loading forever.

Animaf Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I am also facing downtime. reports are not loading. 

Is there any way to raise a request to Microsoft for issue with service and they can give ETA for the same ?

yppd Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

same here. My reports are in North Europe (Ireland) server.

MiraNi Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Same, Northern Europe server.

Same here in Germany. I can only see a blank page in Power BI Service, instead of a report. 

jdusek92 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Same from the Czech Republic... Don't they monitor the server status at Microsoft?????

jdusek92 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Absolutely terrible how users have to ask at community forum if Power BI is down!!! This is not the first time I had to check the forum.. no message on PBI twitter, no notification here https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

it says: No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly