Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

tanyad
Advocate III
Advocate III

Power BI Service down?

Anyone else experiencing the service being down this morning - down as in reports and dashboards not rendering, just loads of ickle spinny loading icons!

21 REPLIES 21
prakashkavar
Regular Visitor

This issue was with Asia and Europe region users. monitoring since last couple of days and it seems stable now .

PG65
Frequent Visitor

Same here in Belguim. Also had problems the last few days with dashboards not loading tiles. But now problems seem to increase with the hour.

mcgilla
Advocate III
Advocate III

Ireland

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if thier is a Rest API for getting support messages?

tanyad
Advocate III
Advocate III

Backup and running for us (in the UK)

wimsangers
Helper I
Helper I

same issue in the Netherlands

frankobas
Frequent Visitor

Same here in Nigeria

frankobas
Frequent Visitor

I am also having the same problem, not loading Reports 

tanyad
Advocate III
Advocate III

I think  MS need to expand on this https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ - it's now cannot access the service!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Latvia

Anonymous
Not applicable

same in Turkey

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes my business is experiancing the same problem. Annoying considering we just started business wide reporting via PBI. 

In my experience, this does not happen very often!  Sometimes there is a blip in the service, usually when something new is coming, but I have not seen this for a long time (personal experience!).  New features come thick and fast across all MS apps; I just think their test and release needs refining!

Hi Tanyad - we had a similar issue for the entire day on 21-May-2019. To misquote Oscar Wilde: one error could be regarded as a misfortune, two looks like carelessness.

thanks

Matt

MaxSimes
Regular Visitor

Same issue here on the UK southcoast

doesnt seem to matter what sort of report or data source

mfinlay
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same issue here in Northern UK, will attempt to escalate with MS as their service status page is showing no issues at the moment.

thanks

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same in Sweden

tanyad
Advocate III
Advocate III

I have logged a support ticket.  Hopefully, they are releasing some new features!

uk_tj
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Appears to be affecting North Europe

franciscolopez
Frequent Visitor

Hi!, here in Spain the same...

Can't upload the data and see reports in the service

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors