Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI Service asked to re-signing to web portal entering Email, Business number & Country Detail

Hi All,

I am looking for the help on Power BI Service signing issue.

Recently, I have been asked to enter phone number and country details to signing to create new Power BI account in below screenshot. I had my Free license before and able to work in Power BI service. My colleague is also facing the same issue.

ajaypanchal_0-1666100679694.jpeg

Afte entering the details, it is navigated to install Power BI and re-install the environment as shown below.

ajaypanchal_1-1666101797458.png

Can you please help to know why it asked for re-signing? any help would be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

For the issue, I cannot reproduce it here. We suggest you to open a ticket here for help if you are a pro user: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

vpollymsft_0-1666148472528.gif

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-rongtiep-msft 
Thank you for your suggestion.

However it is not something that can be reproduced. It has been asked all of the sudden to re-signing on Power BI account. Is it something because of regional Power BI environment roll out scheduled for month of October General Availability Deployment Scheduled Regionwise ?

Hi @Anonymous ,

At the moment I can't tell if it's caused by an environment update.The problems caused by updating each person are different.

To verify that a release wave is enabled, open the environment, go to Settings >About to see the release wave that's enabled.Opt in to early access updates - Power Platform | Microsoft Learn

Are there any errors after the update?

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

For the issue, I cannot reproduce it here. We suggest you to open a ticket here for help if you are a pro user: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

vpollymsft_0-1666148472528.gif

Best Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors