Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DebbieE
Community Champion
Community Champion

Power BI Service Workspaces not loading

This has been happening for the last few days.

Power BI Service opens on a new screen. When you click on Workspace in the left menu bar the workspace doesnt load

5 REPLIES 5
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @DebbieE 

I have test on my side, it works well.

What is your browser? My browser is Microsoft Edge and google browser, they all work well.

If you could click that arrow to show the workspace?

If you could try a different browser? and if you could try it in another computer?

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Im on Chrome

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)

This is what happens when I click on workspace

WorkspaceWontLoad.JPGIts been absolutely fine up until a few days ago. I wont be able to try a different computer for a few days and it needs to work on Chrome.  (Ive got the latest version of Chrome)

I can ask to see if anyone else has this problem, but its definitely still happening for me. I should point out. this happened after a change to Service. When you click on my Workspace from the Welcome area it works. It doesnt work when you click on My Workpace in the left hand menu. I think this is what the problem is

hi, @DebbieE 

If you could try another browser?

2.JPG

Best Regards,

Lin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Same in Edge. If you Go to my Workspace under Favorites + Frequents. No problem.

Go to My Workspace via the left side menu and it sits on Loading

hi, @DebbieE 

I couldn't reproduce the issue, you'd better create a support ticket in Power BI Support to get further help.

Best Regards,

Lin

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors