Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

laurexplora

Power BI Service New Look does not work with my Account

Hi all,
I have a quite strangely weird UI issue with my Power BI account who happen no matter which device I'm using. When I toggle the New look switch, Im still have the same old UI Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 5.13.33 PM.png

As you can see my account is still with the old UI and no way for me to switch to the new one or have the new one like everybody else in my organization.

Any idea on how to fix this? Do I have to remove my account and recreate it? 

By advance many thanks.

Best regards

Laurent

3 REPLIES 3
Jayendran
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @laurexplora ,

Can you check with the following workarounds

1. Try to refresh manually 
  2. Try a different browser like Edge

Hi @Jayendran ,
I've tried different browser on both Mac and Windows, I even try it on iPadOS and it's the exact same thing.

That why I was thinking the only thing that can eventually change is to remove all my Power BI license (both free and Pro at the organisation level, in Office Admin Center) then to wait a few days then to activate the Power BI Pro License again.

Thanks for your help.

Hi @laurexplora ,

Please create a support ticket i think you will get a better response, since it's more related to a product bug for your tenant alone.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors