Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ksabi
Advocate II
Advocate II

Power BI Service Filter vs Desktop (CSS bug?)

Hi everyone, 

Since the last week, i have noticed that the hehavior (css Style) of my filters on power bi service has changed. 

The problem is illustrated in the image below : 

Power BI filter Bug.png

In PBDesktop, the selected item in my filter is in black. I had the same behavior on the Service but, since the last week the back-ground color of the selection has disappeared.  

Is it a bug due to an update on the PBSevice? 

Thank you in advance. 

Khaled.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@ksabi This is most likely due to a Service update. Looks like there are several posts related to slicers in the issues forum. Add this as well if it isn't there. Others can vote up the issue there.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@ksabi This is most likely due to a Service update. Looks like there are several posts related to slicers in the issues forum. Add this as well if it isn't there. Others can vote up the issue there.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors