Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

WAMI
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Report visuals placements changes with various publish linkes

Hi Power BI folks,

I have a very different problem to be solved.

Look at below screen shot of my report which is published as a public link and the contents looks so nice as expected by me.

Please note that i am using custom page size , height 1750 px , width 1120 px

I have circled in red , where i have placed some text buttons on the table visuals alligned as headers of the values. which is perfect in the public published link.

WAMI_0-1616495692651.png

But look at the below screenshot , when the same report page is loaded on published Power BI app , the buttons which are on the table , have slightly changed their positions badly. 

WAMI_1-1616495915515.png

What could be the reason for this behavior and what would be the fix you can suggest for me.

Regards,
Rasitha

3 REPLIES 3
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @WAMI ,

I understand that you have a custom page size but in the visual, do you have the Alignment option set to Auto or is it hardcoded?  What about formatting by field for that field and/or the total fields?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

WAMI
Frequent Visitor

Hi @collinq ,

Thank you for your reply, acually the mail visual is a matrix visual and field formatting is set to right to show number always in the right side. 

I am not sure that i understood what did mean by hardcorded , this is a matrix with DAX calculated measures.

Actually you see the total value right it is because i set total to show bottom , in the space of header i put those buttons with text to make the report more simple about the details , now my problem is the button alignment is always not right when i share with users the report link on power bi service.

Am i sound well to you?

Hi @WAMI ,

I am now wondering if the settings in the Column (or Row) or wherever is hardcoded or if it is "auto" for width and height?

collinq_0-1616596418617.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors