cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcallender007 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Report Embedded in SharePoint Online - Content not Available - for some users only

Hello, 

I have embedded a Power BI report in SharePoint Online - using the PowerBI web part and shared it with my team (15 people).  11 people are able to view the report, however, 4 are not.  

• The 4 that cannot view the report see the SharePoint page, with the heading/tile and where the report should display they see 'Content not available'

In trying to trouble shoot I have checked the following 

• Power BI Pro Licenses - they all have it
  • Shared report in Power BI services - it is shared with all 15 people - exact same permissions
  • SharePoint Online - all 15 people have the exact same permissions to the site
  • It is not browser related, as we have tried it in multiple browsers and get the same results

It should be noted, that the 4 people who are unable to view the report embedded in SharePoint Online can view it in the Power BI Service.   

I appreciate any assistance you can provide on resolving this!  

Thank you and have a great day! - Tina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: Power BI Report Embedded in SharePoint Online - Content not Available - for some users only

They can all now see the report. Do not know what changed to make this happen

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Power BI Report Embedded in SharePoint Online - Content not Available - for some users only

Hi @tcallender007

Please check if they could sign into Power BI and have access to the report.You may have a look at this article.If it is not your case, you may submit a support ticket.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

They can all now see the report. Do not know what changed to make this happen