02-08-2019 06:21 AM
I have embedded a Power BI report in SharePoint Online - using the PowerBI web part and shared it with my team (15 people). 11 people are able to view the report, however, 4 are not.
- The 4 that cannot view the report see the SharePoint page, with the heading/tile and where the report should display they see 'Content not available'
In trying to trouble shoot I have checked the following
- Power BI Pro Licenses - they all have it
- Shared report in Power BI services - it is shared with all 15 people - exact same permissions
- SharePoint Online - all 15 people have the exact same permissions to the site
- It is not browser related, as we have tried it in multiple browsers and get the same results
It should be noted, that the 4 people who are unable to view the report embedded in SharePoint Online can view it in the Power BI Service.
I appreciate any assistance you can provide on resolving this!
Thank you and have a great day! - Tina
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-10-2019 06:45 PM
Please check if they could sign into Power BI and have access to the report.You may have a look at this article.If it is not your case, you may submit a support ticket.
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.