Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cmeu
Advocate III
Advocate III

Power BI Published App: Need help to disable page number status bar which has appeared

Just in the past few days we have noticed that a new grey bar has been inserted at the bottom of every report that is published to an app. This is affecting our entire app design. We are on a P3 SKU premium capacity.

How can we disable this feature? We didn't ask for, or expect it to be there.

cmeu_0-1649802323444.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cmeu ,

There is a fix for this new status bar and it should be generally available at Middle May. Please be patient for the fix. Thanks for your understanding!

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cmeu ,

There is a fix for this new status bar and it should be generally available at Middle May. Please be patient for the fix. Thanks for your understanding!

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cmeu ,

Have reported it internally(ICM 302076680). Will check with product group whether we can have an option to disable it. I will sync here once there is any update.

Best Regards,

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @cmeu ,

This appears to be a new feature.  I am trying to determine if this is a setting that is editable. Was the report created in Power BI Desktop, the Service or Report Builder?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors