Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

spedding

Power BI Pro license for a partner

As I new partner, I'd like to understand how I go about getting a PowerBI Pro license for internal use (learning the product). I tried the trial but now I'm getting the error:

Upgrade to Power BI Pro - Your free trial of Power BI Pro has expired. Upgrade now to continue using all the features of Pro
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ranbeermakin
Resolver III
Resolver III

Can you try extending the license from O365 admin portal? If not, you can learn the product even without a Pro. You can publish reports to "My Workspace". You won't be able to share though.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
samwillam
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI is one of the most powerful data visualisation tools that is being used by professionals across various disciplines. Want to know more about license, Read this guide.

ranbeermakin
Resolver III
Resolver III

Can you try extending the license from O365 admin portal? If not, you can learn the product even without a Pro. You can publish reports to "My Workspace". You won't be able to share though.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors