Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

shubhamamilkant
Helper II
Helper II

Power BI Premium Per capacity with Linked Entity giving DataFlowInternalError

I have 2 Different DataFlow Workspaces, 1 used Pro License another uses Premium Per User Capacity 

In PPU, If Dataflow uses PSQL Source it works totally fine, but If the Dataflow has Linked Entity , In PBI service it shows totally fine ( I can see preview, Validate and even refresh without any problem) but When i try to get data through this Flow in Desktop or Run refresh on already created report who has this flow I get  DataFlowInternalError . This was working totally fine until few days ago

Adding Screenshot when I try to Get Data 

shubhamamilkant_0-1624023483258.png

Same Dataflow in the PBI Service 

shubhamamilkant_0-1624023934038.png

4 REPLIES 4
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @shubhamamilkant 

It would appear that there is an issue with your table "Referece serial assets counts"?

I would look into this and make sure it successfully refreshes in the dataflow?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

There is no issue in this table. Dataflow Refreshes work fine. It was working ok until couple of days ago. but when i try to import data, If the dataflow is linked Entity it gives me above error, the error ls saying something like not able to find the location of dataflow, but as we seen in the picture it is there.  It is also not just 1 flow, it is having problem with all of the Linked Entity Dataflow which are used in different workspace

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @shubhamamilkant 

To confirm that you are consuming this dataflow with a PPU license?

Do you have more error details?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Yes. 
Error Details when i try import the same data in Power BI Desktop 

Data source error: DataflowInternalError: <pii>DataflowInternalError</pii>. Error = <pii>DataflowInternalError</pii>. RequestId = <pii>7a104093-b3d7-45d2-9c5f-402530cb78ec</pii>. RequestUrl = SOME RANDOM HTML LINK;
DataflowInternalError. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. Table: Referece serial assets counts.
Cluster URI: WABI-US-EAST2-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 6989191f-c1d7-4e3a-a468-9b49f7713dc8
Request ID: 60f6fc5f-4ff5-0efe-a1af-772d9f73b02a
Time: 2021-06-18 13:14:32Z

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors