Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Geraldine
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Power point

Hi everyone,

Does any of you know if there is already a conection available in POWER BI to Power Point , besides of the app published in this forum some time ago ?

Thank you !!

Geraldine,

5 REPLIES 5
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Geraldine,

Based on my understanidng, you want to connect to PowerPoint data source in Power BI, right?

Currently, PowerPoint data source type is not available in Power BI currently. For your requirement, I will report it internally, will keep you updated once I get any updates.

If you hava any quetsion, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I want to send the visualizations I have in my dashboard in Power BI to a PP Presentation .... is that possible ?

Thx for your help, !

Geraldine,

Hi @Geraldine,

As suggested by @Seth_C_Bauer, we can only use DevScope to display dashboards in PPT currently. See: Integrating Power BI Tiles into Office documents.

In addition, Power BI product group has been working on the release of export to Power Point. See: Power Point Integration.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@Geraldine This was the app I was talking about. It was created by DevScope and will allow you to connect to your workspace/reports. This should work for you.

There is nothing in Power BI out of the box that will let you do it.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

@Geraldine I believe that is the only avenue for direct integration at the moment. Based on feedback and a call via feature request here, something better should be in the works.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors