Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jrubino77
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI Paginated Report show benefits, requirements

Hello everyone and thank you for any help anyone can give me.

I am looking for someone who can give a live demo demo showcasing what the benefits are for using Power BI Paginated reports in the Cloud Services at www.powerbi.com   I do know that a premiunm license is needed to publish to the cloud. But what else is needed in order to get the benefits of emailing a Paginated report daily to a set of users?  Our executives are use to getting Crystal reports emailed to them and we want to have them start using the Power BI reports and Power BI Paginated reports to view reporting.  Getting these reports in their email daily.  Using the interactive functions, creating their own dashboards, etc.  I need someone who know the cloud process and setup well enough to show a demo on how this whole process works, what the benefits are. 

You know all of the bells and whistles.  Can anyone direct me to someone / company that I can reach out to?

Thank you in advance.

Jim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @jrubino77 

I would look here to find someone local to you

Partners | Microsoft Power BI

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jrubino77
Helper I
Helper I

Thank you GilbertQ

I have gone to that link and did a search for Power BI Paginated Report.  It showed me 3 partners.  One looked promising.  I sent them an email asking them a few questions we shall see what they come back with.

Thank you again for your help.

Jim 

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @jrubino77 

Depending on where you are in the world I would suggest looking for a local Microsoft Partner or a consultant. If you let us know roughly your location I am sure that there could be consultant who could assist you?

Power BI Blog

I am located in the Kansas City, Missouri USA

Hi @jrubino77 

I would look here to find someone local to you

Partners | Microsoft Power BI

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors