cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pbix Member

Power BI New Look

Hi All, 

Quick question if you don't mind. Just watching the Power BI summit presentation from yesterday. It demos the Power BI 'new look' - however I don't see this option in my tenant. Is there a setting somewhere that I need to turn on to preview the new look? Or is it not available in all regions yet?

TY,

pbix

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Soumyavijay Visitor
Visitor

Re: Power BI New Look

Hi @pbix , Thank you for reaching out. I see you are asking about the new look in Power BI Service, this will ship late July. We are in the last mile of execution. Please watch out for a blog post with dates and details.  

Thanks,

Soumya

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @pbix 

"Power BI summit presentation"?

Do you mean Microsoft Business Applications Summit at 06-12-2019 from this link?

"new look"

Do you mean all panes, the footer, and view switcher to be a lighter color?

3.png

This is the new feature of Power BI Desktop June 2019, please update to the last version.

Best Regards
Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

pbix Member

Hi @v-juanli-msft , 

Thanks - yes it was the microsoft business applications summit presentation on Power BI. In the presentation there was a slider button in thr service for:

nl.png

I've downloaded Power BI June 2019 and uploaded a test report/dashboard - I just couldn't see how to access the 'new look' button in the Power BI service - the service view I used is still the classsic black/yellow scheme.

Thanks

pbix

Soumyavijay Visitor
Visitor

Hi @pbix , Thank you for reaching out. I see you are asking about the new look in Power BI Service, this will ship late July. We are in the last mile of execution. Please watch out for a blog post with dates and details.  

Thanks,

Soumya

pbix Member

Thanks @Soumyavijay . I thought it might have been available in beta to see what it will look like ahead of shipping, but if not then no problem - I will look forward to July. Thanks.