cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Power BI Multiple DataLake support

Hi guys,

According to August updates, PBI already support mutliple Data Lake.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-dataflows-multiple-data-lakes-support/

I'm wondering why I cannot see such setting in my Admin Portal. My subscription is in North Europe, though.

I can only sees these, but no other settings :

admin_xlsior_0-1604041168441.png

and I'm already have Power BI Administrator Role.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @admin_xlsior ,

As descibed in the blog, you need to navigate to a workspace which has no dataflow first if you want to use the feature. Click on Workspace settings and you will see a new tab called Azure Connections(Preview). Click on this tab and click the Storage section. You can refer this official documentation to configure it.

Multi data lake support.JPG

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rena Ruan
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @admin_xlsior ,

As descibed in the blog, you need to navigate to a workspace which has no dataflow first if you want to use the feature. Click on Workspace settings and you will see a new tab called Azure Connections(Preview). Click on this tab and click the Storage section. You can refer this official documentation to configure it.

Multi data lake support.JPG

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rena Ruan
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Happy New Year from Power BI

This is a must watch for a message from Power BI!

December Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the December 2020 Updates!

Community Blog

Check it Out!

Click here to read the latest blog and learn more about contributing to the Power BI blog!

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

Top Solution Authors