Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

danielgergely
Advocate II
Advocate II

Power BI Microsoft Teams Integration hide filter pane

Hello everyone

We have inserted multiple reports into Microsoft Teams after publishing them to PowerBI online using the PowerBI addin in MS Teams. We were able to hide the filter pane in the online app version of PowerBI by clicking on the hide filter pane.

But in Microsoft Teams, all the reports integrated show the filter panes. Is this somehow removable? The filter takes up a lot of space, and contains irrelevan information. 

Thank you for your help

Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There is a workaround. If one closes the filter pane before saving the local report and publishing, then it will also be closed in the published report. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SpaceDad
Frequent Visitor

Was there ever a solution to this issue discovered?

There is a workaround. If one closes the filter pane before saving the local report and publishing, then it will also be closed in the published report. 

iwildman
Regular Visitor

I am having this same issue, the "hide eye" icon from the desktop version apparently doesn't flow through to Teams?

lron37

I am having the same issue. The filter is closed by default on the reports I'm sharing. So space is not so much an issue, but the filters are irrelavant to the consuming audience. Following this topic for resolution. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors