cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gregpetrossian Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Icon Library

I repeatedly get tasked to create architecture diagrams for the workflow and flow of data when publishing reports from Power BI Desktop to PowerBI.com. I often have to create diagrams showing how Power BI Embedded works and the architecture mirroring work spaces and respecting RLS. I have been resorting to zooming in on PowerBI.com to take screen shots for icons like Workspaces, Apps, Reports, Datasets, Dataflows, Dashboards, Row-Level Security, etc... Wondering if anyone has a library of these icons I could use? A library of icons for Power Apps and Power Automate would be helpful as well. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Power BI Icon Library

Hi @gregpetrossian ,

Do you mean to get these icons?

1-1.PNG

You could get it from this website: http://pbiux.azurewebsites.net/#icons
Here is the usage:

<pbi-icon name="share" size="medium"> </pbi-icon>

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.
gregpetrossian Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Yes this site is fantastic!! I am still trying to figure out how to use the HTML snippet though to pull the icons... Have you figured it out @v-eachen-msft? I have connected with the guy that got the website up on Twitter and have attached his comments... "The icons are in an Icon Font, which you can pull here: http://pbiux.azurewebsites.net/fonts/PowrMDL2.woff You would need to run this file through an Icon Font to image converter (huge caveat, I haven't been employed MSFT for 3+ years, so this is not an official response)"

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gregpetrossian ,

I just stumbled across this site and bookmarked it, but I haven't really used it.

Look forward to other response and help.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Power Platform Online Conference

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

Top Solution Authors