Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

uaydogdu
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Gantt Chart

Hi All,

I added a Gantt Chart on one of my report. After publishing report, I can not find the icon to pin my chart to the dashboard. Than in advance for your help

Regards

6 REPLIES 6
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @uaydogdu ,

I can't reproduce your issue, what type and version of gantt chart you used? Does this visual design by power bi custom visual team or third party author?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Dear Xiaoxin,

Thanks for your reply

I use MS Gantt Visual, Version 2.1.0.0

I published the report to the web. I dont see the pin , filter , focus mode etc icons at the upper right of the visual.(yellow part is missing)

So, I cannot add the visual to the dashboard. Capture.PNG

Regards,

Umut

HI @uaydogdu ,

I'd like to suggest you to check your reports if you turn on 'hide the visual header in reading view' option, it will hide visual header when you in read view mode.(if you enter to edit mode, these header and options will displayed)

9.png
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Dear Sheng,

Visual Header of Gantt chart appeared when I clicked to  "Edit Report". 

FYI , There is inconsistency in visual headers of different chart types while in "Reading View".

Regards,

Umut

Hi @uaydogdu ,

If visual header hide issue only appeared on gantt visual, I'd like to suggest to contact to power bi custom visual team and share your pbix file to them, it will be help for troubleshoot.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Dear Sheng,

Thanks for suggestions. Only my Gantt Chart doesnt have the visual header once it published. I'dont have a problem with the rest of the visualizations on my report. I've double checked the Visual Header configurations on Global Options and Setting ( The one you suggested). Additionally , I've checked Visual Header settings for Gantt specifically at Power BI desktop. Once Gantt get published it loses Vİsual Header. 

Thanks fo rhelping me out.

Regards,

Umut

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors