cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShivendooKumar
Post Patron
Post Patron

Power BI Express Route & Power BI reports embedded into Custom Mobile Application 4 external users?

Hi All,

Please can somebody explain if company is using Express Route and has Power BI reports embedded into Custom Mobile Application 4 external users. How this is going to work?

My undestanding is as company using Express Route so to access any reports user needs to be in company pivate network. but in above case when we have a custome mobile application and Power BI reports are embedded into application and this is for both external and internal users..How this will work..?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
u02cm62
Resolver I
Resolver I

Correct, the express route is between your company and Microsoft.  It's to get to the data centers faster.  So it would only benefit your internal users mostly.  Your external users won't be using that connection.  The only time they will is between Azure and your company's data center.  Depends on what you are doing. If all your data is stored in Azure SQL, then this won't help you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
u02cm62
Resolver I
Resolver I

Correct, the express route is between your company and Microsoft.  It's to get to the data centers faster.  So it would only benefit your internal users mostly.  Your external users won't be using that connection.  The only time they will is between Azure and your company's data center.  Depends on what you are doing. If all your data is stored in Azure SQL, then this won't help you.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors