Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI Embedded | Dataset Refresh Issue - DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError

Hi,

actuall in my new Project i work with Power BI Embedded and specially for dataset database sql server works well and without issues.

But when i try to refresh my dashboard - dataset which have a include analysis services cube at backend i get this Error Message ( System error ? ) ( x symbole -> removed things ) :

• Data source error{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"AnalysisServices: Systemfehler: "}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourceKind","detail":{"type":1,"value":"AnalysisServices"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourcePath","detail":{"type":1,"value":"x;x"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Fehlzeiten_Reinigung.
  • Cluster URIWABI-WEST-EUROPE-x-x-redirect.analysis.windows.net 

powerbiembedded1.JPG

Power BI service - Datagateway --> Datasource works well:

powerbiembedded3.JPG

Addtional Power BI Dashboard and Power BI Service - Datagateway - Datasource have Privacy level None.

I hope you can help me ! 🙂 

Kind regards,

Unknown

7 REPLIES 7
florian_r
Regular Visitor

Hi, I'm getting a similar problem here, also in Germany:

"Fehler bei der Datenquelle{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details" (...)"

Any news on this issue?

powerbidverdon
Frequent Visitor

Hello all, i'm having a similar issue. Was this ever solved?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello! I have the same problem! Is this solved? Thank you!!! 

Mkara
Frequent Visitor

Was this solved? If yes how please?

Thanks

v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Not quite understand the non-English error prompted in your capture.

You might refer to this similar thread:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/GatewayPipelineErrorCode-DM-GWPipeline-UnknownError/td-p/57517 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Enterprise-gateway-quot-cannot-connect-to-the-mashup-data-source/td-p/23065 

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-diye-msft ,

thanks for your support ! 🙂 
Unfortunatly actually it doesnt helped.

So my error message in englisch:

powerbiembedded4eng.JPG

Kind regards,

Unkown 

Hi @Anonymous 

Sorry I can't repro your issue on my side, but I believe you can provide the Active ID and Request ID to the 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues 

The engineering team could trace the problem and give you more advice.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors