Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

freswood
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI Down?

Hi all, is anyone else having issues with Power BI? I can't seem to publish any reports (it loads infinitely), and none of the titles are loading on any of my charts or KPIs. Another user in my organisation is having the same issue.

I'm located in Melbourne, Australia.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @freswood,

Do you still have the same issue now? 

You can check the service status, outage, awareness on Power BI Support page. And there is not service outage for all regions now. Smiley Happy

supportpage1.PNG

Regards

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
oberthju
Advocate I
Advocate I

Back up for me in France as well
Anonymous
Not applicable

Back up in Perth, Australia 😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's back up here in New Zealand

KarlinOz
Advocate III
Advocate III

Ours has just come up. Australia.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Down here in Perth, Australia.

KarlinOz
Advocate III
Advocate III

Down for us as well. We're in Australia. Multiple users browsers and machines. We are just getting the pulsing logo on a grey background that others have described. Has been down for at least an hour so far. Tried clearing browser caches and restarting machines with no resolution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Down for us as well in Australia. The support page now says - "Power BI customers may experience issues accessing Power BI. Engineers are investigating the issue."

Looks like Microsoft is aware of the issue - hopefully it's fixed soon!

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Down un Paris France as well at 3am in thé morning. This is a bit frightening. Home it will rénover vert quickly.

Down here in Brazil.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Anyone experiencing issues with PowerBI?

After I login to the PowerBI Portal, I get the PowerBI symbol in the middle of the page trying to load.

Checking if other organisation experiencing the same issue.

I'm located in Sydney, AUS

Still down for me in San Francisco, and as others noted no indication of issues on the support page. Given the breadth of the outage this seems like marginal monitoring. 

PBI.JPG

davidmcdermott

Came back to life in UK at 15:30. Was inaccessible for a couple of hours.
Axel_H
Frequent Visitor

Works now in the Nordics!

marvicf
Frequent Visitor

Down here in Malta. Can't access service

PBI_Curve
Helper I
Helper I

Down here in Ireland. Can't access service and can't log in to account on Desktop.

Same here from France => 

Un problème est survenu. 
Réessayez plus tard.
DÉTAILS TECHNIQUES
Une erreur inconnue s'est produite. Si cette erreur persiste, fournissez les informations suivantes lors de la demander d'assistance.
Date et heure : 2019-01-15 14:05:33Z
ID d'activité : d11212f1-ab2f-409e-a509-a223ebe00376
davidmcdermott

Based in UK - I have been having this issue since (I noticed it at) 13:20. Still just hangs indefinately when trying to login through the service, just shos a flashing logo and doesn't load any content ... Services status has shown as OK (I guess because you can get to the login page), but definately hasn't been usable for last 40 mins.

Axel_H
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here, cannot access the online version. 

Same here. I'm in Germany. All I see is the "injured owl" graphic.

v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @freswood,

Do you still have the same issue now? 

You can check the service status, outage, awareness on Power BI Support page. And there is not service outage for all regions now. Smiley Happy

supportpage1.PNG

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors