Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sjrrkb123
Helper III
Helper III

Power BI Deployment Pipeline - Missing Buttons to Select Reports to Move from Development to Test

I have been occassionally finding an issue with Deployment Pipelines on app.powerbi.com.

Since the start of 2022, when trying to deploy reports from a dev to a test workspace, I have been having an intermittent issue where the buttons to select specific reports in the Development workspace to deploy to the Test workspace.
image.png

While they are present in the Test Workspace to promote to the Production Workspace.

image.png

Any tips how to fix or do I need to submit a ticket to Microsoft which I would prefer not to do.

Note, this occurs on Edge & Chrome browsers. I have cleared cookies/history/data from both browsers, signed out and signed in, and still am not able to see the button. I am admin of the Pipeline and all workspaces involved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sjrrkb123
Helper III
Helper III

Turns out a coworker mistakenly demoted my privileges and caused this. I am now an admin again and the issue has resolved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sjrrkb123
Helper III
Helper III

Turns out a coworker mistakenly demoted my privileges and caused this. I am now an admin again and the issue has resolved.

Nimrod_Shalit
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

@sjrrkb123 this sounds like a bug, so we would need a support ticket to investigate and fix it.

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors