Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rvn86
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI Dashboards in Dynsmics 365 Operations

Hi.

Will the change in the free version of Power BI prevent free users of PowerBI to embed Dashboards in a Dynamics 365 Operations Workspace for other users of D365 Operations?

Do you have to have a Pro version to embed dashboards for others to view in Dynamics 365 Operations?

Thank you for any replies.

4 REPLIES 4
Rvn86
Helper I
Helper I

Anyone? 🙂

v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Rvn86

No, you don't have to get Pro license to embed Power BI dashboard tile in Dyanmic 365 Dashbaord. As I just tested, it can embed Power BI tile properly after I change license into Free.

Regards,

Just another follow up question.

If you have a pro license, and embed the dashboard in Operations. Even though it is not any pro content invovled in the dashboard, based on your testing: can you share a dashboard with other users than yourself? 

Thank you very much for your reply. 

Thank you very much for your reply. 

Then I have some follow up questions:

If the dashboard is created with pro content (like schedule refresh). Can other users than you still view it in D365 Operations?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors