Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI Dashboard - Unable to Edit Details of Tile

Hi All,

I am an admin of the WS & I am able to change the details of a tile(basically change the custom link to which it is referring), however when my collegue tried to do the same he is encountered with an error - "failed to update tile". He was initially a member of the WS & since we are using new App experience(multiple Audience), we raised his level of access to Admin also, but in vain. This issue is only limited to one WS - could not replicate in other WSs(other WS is also with new App Experience). Has anybody faced this issue before? Any Solution they were able to find?

Thanks in Advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response! Duly Noted!

However, this was not for production environment rather proof of concept thing. Also, issue got resolved automatically, didn't change anything from my end. Seems some sort of transient issue maybe?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

//We are using new App experience(multiple Audience)

Multiple audiences in Power BI applications is in public preview. It provides a lot of useful features, but may still have some minor bugs. Please try to avoid using the preview feature in a production environment.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response! Duly Noted!

However, this was not for production environment rather proof of concept thing. Also, issue got resolved automatically, didn't change anything from my end. Seems some sort of transient issue maybe?

Hi @Anonymous ,

My guess is that the product team found and fixed the issue.
Please consider accepting your reply above to close this thread. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors