Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI Dashboard Printing To PDF Very Slow in Service

Has anyone encountered sales reports or large dashboard views that require scrolling down to see full report view...when they are printed to PDF, it can take several minutes to print?

4 REPLIES 4
Tonny021

I tried many solutions online , but finally solved it by printing your file as an image.

v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

If your report is complex and contains large data, it will cost more time to create PDF file. You could try to export a simple report, it will be faster.

You could optimize your report with this document.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx for the feedback...alas it is a corporate financial report and simplifying it is not really an option.  I was thinking that perhaps we can develop a Microsoft Flow that prints the pdf file and attaches it to the daily morning email reprt/link.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

It would take some time to print to PDF because there is a background process which has to then generate and create the PDF.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors