Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjackichan
Advocate I
Advocate I

Power BI App theme color

Hello supporters,

I'm working with Power BI app for my company. Is there any way that I can set custom color with hex code for theme? 

I want to change theme color to my company theme color but the default color setting doesn't have that color.

theme color.png

Thanks for your help,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI, @jjackichan 

For custom color with hex code for theme, It is not available in power bi for now.

here is the idea, you could vote for it to improve the Power BI.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI, @jjackichan 

For custom color with hex code for theme, It is not available in power bi for now.

here is the idea, you could vote for it to improve the Power BI.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
jjackichan
Advocate I
Advocate I

I also have problem with the report backgroup in App. I got one white line on the top of the report. How to fix it? And also the background below the report is white at default, can I change this to my background color?app color.png

I had the same issue as well. It seems to be a bug with the "New Look" being enabled. If you disable it, the white line should disappear.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors