Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jjackichan
Advocate I
Advocate I

Power BI App theme color

Hello supporters,

I'm working with Power BI app for my company. Is there any way that I can set custom color with hex code for theme? 

I want to change theme color to my company theme color but the default color setting doesn't have that color.

theme color.png

Thanks for your help,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI, @jjackichan 

For custom color with hex code for theme, It is not available in power bi for now.

here is the idea, you could vote for it to improve the Power BI.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Joseph1
Regular Visitor

Please, note this is an issue to many users, should be solved asap. 

v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI, @jjackichan 

For custom color with hex code for theme, It is not available in power bi for now.

here is the idea, you could vote for it to improve the Power BI.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This question should not be marked as solved. This is an annoying issue for which there is no solution from Microsoft yet. 

100% I've noticed this a lot in MS forums.

"This isn't a function right now, feel free to suggest it" Issue Solved

jjackichan
Advocate I
Advocate I

I also have problem with the report backgroup in App. I got one white line on the top of the report. How to fix it? And also the background below the report is white at default, can I change this to my background color?app color.png

I had the same issue as well. It seems to be a bug with the "New Look" being enabled. If you disable it, the white line should disappear.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors