Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hyggins
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI App and Missing Dashboard Tiles (not mobile)

Hello Power BI Community,

I am struggling with an issue between a Power BI App and Dashboard. I've tried everything I can think of but the solution eludes me.

I've created a Dashboard within a workspace (we're all on Pro licensing). Within the same workspace I've created an App.

I added the Dashboard to the app but when viewing within the app seveal tiles are missing. When viewing the app directly all tiles appear as expected.

At first I thought it had something to do with the location of the Dataset. One of missing tiles has a source dataset is in another workspace. However, the other two missing tiles have datasets in the same workspace. The one functional tile is also located in the same workspace.

See images. One contains a picture of directly viewing the dasboard while the other, with the missing tiles, is within the app.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this and how to fix it?

Dashboard within App view (missing tiles)Dashboard within App view (missing tiles)Direct dashboard viewDirect dashboard view

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @hyggins 

Could you please tell me whether your problem has been solved?

If yes, you could accept the helpful answer as solution. You could also share your own solution here.
For now, there is no content of description in the thread. If you still need help, please share more details to us.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

No, this problem has not been resolved.

Hi @hyggins 

Has this problem been solved?

I have the same problem and I would like to know of the solution 😊

BR

Lotte

v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @hyggins 

Does a similar situation occur when other users access the app or you create and access apps in other  workspace?You can also try to unpublish and republish the app to see whether it works.

As I could not reproduce this problem on my side, I would suggest you create a support ticket for further analysis.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors