Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mperdue
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Admin Unable to See Some Reporting in Premium Workspaces

I am one of a few Power BI admin's in our tenant. Recently I have a situation where I published a report to a Premium workspace but was unable to see the report or dataset in the workspace but other Power BI admin's can see it. If I update to app when I cannot see the report it removes the report from the app. The other admins can update the app and it contains the published report that I cannot see. I also cannot see the report in the app. I can see all other reports in the Premium workspace. This has happened in at least two Premium workspaces with two separate reports.

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @mperdue 

Can you confirm that you have got role access in this app workspace?

Just check that. Even though you are a power BI admin you still need to be added to the App Workspace (which you can do yourself)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Thanks for the response. I am an Admin in the workspace. No changes to permissions have been made and I used to be able to see everything in the workspace and it is this single report in this workspace that I can't see.

Thanks,

Michael

That is really weird I would expect you to then see all the reports to be honest.

Maybe check the report & dataset permissions?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors