Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Giorgi1989
Advocate II
Advocate II

Power Automate sends out alerts more frequently than indicated

Hello,

I have created an alert in Power BI, and have chosen 'At most every 24 hours' as Maximum notification frequency. Then I have created a Power Automate flow to send an e-mail to my audience when my data is refreshed. Up unitl recently, it was working great, only sending the alert once a day as requested. But, a few days ago,  it started sending out multiple notifications a day. Could anyone advise me what I could do to fix this issue? Perhaps there are seperate settings in the Power Automate that I am not aware of? 

Giorgi1989_0-1642164821347.png

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Giorgi1989
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi Ankit,

That is technically possible. But, my data is set to be refreshed once a day, that is when the alert needs to be triggered. Also, I have data refresh turned off for the weekend, and Power Automate still sends out the alert. 😞 

Hi! @Giorgi1989 

Can't say much without seeing the setup. You can raise your ticket to MS support for help as they can help you in a screen sharing session.

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904

Thanks Ankit! I just submitted a ticket!

AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

Hi @Giorgi1989 

Is it possible that your sales are going below your target and moving up again twice or thrice a day?

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors