Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Giorgi1989
Advocate II
Advocate II

Power Automate sends out alerts more frequently than indicated

Hello,

I have created an alert in Power BI, and have chosen 'At most every 24 hours' as Maximum notification frequency. Then I have created a Power Automate flow to send an e-mail to my audience when my data is refreshed. Up unitl recently, it was working great, only sending the alert once a day as requested. But, a few days ago,  it started sending out multiple notifications a day. Could anyone advise me what I could do to fix this issue? Perhaps there are seperate settings in the Power Automate that I am not aware of? 

Giorgi1989_0-1642164821347.png

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Giorgi1989
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi Ankit,

That is technically possible. But, my data is set to be refreshed once a day, that is when the alert needs to be triggered. Also, I have data refresh turned off for the weekend, and Power Automate still sends out the alert. 😞 

Hi! @Giorgi1989 

Can't say much without seeing the setup. You can raise your ticket to MS support for help as they can help you in a screen sharing session.

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904

Thanks Ankit! I just submitted a ticket!

AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

Hi @Giorgi1989 

Is it possible that your sales are going below your target and moving up again twice or thrice a day?

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors