Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mruiz
Regular Visitor

PostgresSQL connection in on-premise gateway

No se puede conectarHemos detectado un error al intentar conectar con . Detalles: "No se pudo registrar este origen de datos para ninguna instancia de puerta de enlace en este clúster. A continuación encontrará más información sobre los errores específicos de cada instancia de puerta de enlace."

Identificador de actividad:9ba071bf-0185-46dd-9971-04fc3cd32203
Identificador de la solicitud:591da1d2-0828-f7f9-73ec-6af1dc9d1a92
URI de clúster: 
Código de estado:400
Código de error:DMTS_PublishDatasourceToClusterErrorCode
Hora:Wed Jul 03 2019 17:26:31 GMT-0500 (hora de verano central)
Versión:13.0.9933.240
CNTITBI:Credenciales de conexión no válidas.
Código de error subyacente:-2147467259
Mensaje de error subyacente:The credentials provided for the PostgreSQL source are invalid. (Source at 192.168.251.178;postgres.)
DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult:-2147467259
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.CredentialError.DataSourceKind:PostgreSQL
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.CredentialError.DataSourcePath:192.168.251.178;postgres
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.CredentialError.Reason:AccessUnauthorized
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.MashupSecurityException.DataSources:[{"kind":"PostgreSQL","path":"192.168.251.178;postgres"}]
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.MashupSecurityException.Reason:AccessUnauthorized

hello I'm trying to connect to a PostgreSQL database through on premise gateway and I'm getting this error, validate the credentials and even then it does not work, install on the gateway server the npgsql 2.2.4.3 add-on so that the connection could be made without problem, some help in this regard?

3 REPLIES 3
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @mruiz ,

Please install Npgsql provider on the gateway machine and make sure that you have access to the postgreSQL data source on the gateway machine.

There are two similar threads for your reference:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Integrations-with-Files-and/Configure-Gateway-to-connect-to-Postgre...

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Power-Query/PostgreSQL-connection-through-On-premise-Data-Gateway/t...

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

i saw the other two topics, and it didnt work out, i already installed the npgsql provider on the on premise gateway machine, and it doesnt work make a ping and it works, so im pretty much loss about this one

v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @mruiz ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to help others having the similar issue and close the case. If not, let me know and I'll try to help you further.

Best regards

Amy

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors