Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dharland
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Please fix this site

I've tried to report an issue several times this morning, only to receive "An Unexpected Error has occured" message. Of course, all of the info I entered, etc. is gone. So how can we submit issues with this product if the site designed to handle it doesn't work?????

4 REPLIES 4
dharland
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Here we go again! Tried to reply to a post and received an error:

PBI_Community.png

Hi @dharland ,

Sometimes it often happen in forum, but it should save the reply you have just edited, please try to refresh the page then load it. 

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue have caused. If it keep getting this error even refresh and resignin, please kindly ask here and we will try to resolve it.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dharland ,

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue have caused, Do you mean the Community Site or the Support Site? Have you  tried to sign again to the site?

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

can you make sure that you have successfully signed in before you create a post.

I find that this can happen if I have not signed in.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors