Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

theybasar
Helper II
Helper II

Please Need help - Daily different Colors should display Error Rate

Hi,

Please tell me how can I create a Brick chart which wull be display daily error rates. Requirement is color has to be differ depend on Error Rate for each day. but I could not do it, I highlited on screenshot that I can not move measure to category section. Please if you have any idea, or other visuatlions like that I can use for each day to display with different colors conditions with Error Rate. Lookinf forward to hearing.. Thank you

theybasar_0-1642688076223.png

@

@v-chenwuz-msft,

@amitchandak, 

3 REPLIES 3
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @theybasar ;

Maybe matrix and then conditional formatting would do the trick.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-conditional-table-formatting

Best Regards,
Community Support Team_ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @theybasar ;

As far as I know, measure usually can't be put in category, it's usually put in value.

Second, you can create a column or a table as a category and then create measures for each category.
And I'm not familiar with the visual objects in your diagram. What do you want the output to look like? Treemap you can try whether it meets your needs?
If none of the above methods meet your expectations, can you share a simple file after removing sensitive information and the output what you want?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team_ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Good Morning @v-yalanwu-msft ,

To be honest, the requirement is to create an Error Date Visualization with days. (Error Rates 0-5 Green, 5-20 Yellow, 20-50 orange and 50-100 Red colors ). Each day will be displayed different color (error rates). I thougt Brick Chart could be a good idea but not really. Attached is the sample data. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Please feel free to share your idea and smaple power bi doc. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gb8HH7ZCOyXg4oaFFhyV0L1AMgYQvVa7/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=11842... 

Thank you, 

Yavuz

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors