Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

puffenstuffs
Frequent Visitor

Pixel Dimensions on Dashboard Tiles

Looking to use some custom graphics on my dashboards that I'm creating in photoshop. I am struggling with the pixel size of the dashboard tiles. Any one know ratio that this needs to be to fill up the whole tile?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi there,

Happy to help! So the aspect ratio of the smallest tile is 4:3. Pixel width doesn't matter as much as Power BI resizes any images as they get bigger or smaller. As long as your base image is 4:3 or a multiple of (E.g. 8:6, 8:3, 4:6, etc...) you should be fine for it fitting perfectly. Hope this helps. 🙂

Reid Havens - Principal Consultant

PowerPivotPro

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi there,

Happy to help! So the aspect ratio of the smallest tile is 4:3. Pixel width doesn't matter as much as Power BI resizes any images as they get bigger or smaller. As long as your base image is 4:3 or a multiple of (E.g. 8:6, 8:3, 4:6, etc...) you should be fine for it fitting perfectly. Hope this helps. 🙂

Reid Havens - Principal Consultant

PowerPivotPro

Perfect! Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors