cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jengwt Member

Pinned Live-Report Tile Not Interacting Properly - Focus Mode

This may be more of a Dynamics issue, but I'm having a problem with pinned live-reports in Dynamics dashboards.

These Power BI reports should be interactive from the Dynamics dashboard. However, if a user attempts to interact with them, the tile opens in focus mode. This only happens when the dashboard is being viewed, not edited, and occurs in IE, Edge, and Chrome.

I don't want the tiles to go into focus mode unless the user clicks the pertinent button in the corner of the tile.

Additionally, I noticed that Power BI bookmarks don't seem to function when a report is pinned as a live tile unless it is opened in focus mode. Is there a fix for that?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Pinned Live-Report Tile Not Interacting Properly - Focus Mode

Hi @jengwt,

I think this issue may related to dynamic dashboard compatibility of power bi embed, maybe you can submit a support ticket for this issue.

Support Ticket.gifSubmit a support ticket

Regards,

Xiaxoin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
jengwt Member

I submitted a ticket before I opened this thread, which I did because of Microsofts lack of response. In my experience, the community often knows better than the developer.

If that ticket is resolved, I will update this thread with the resolution and mark an answer.

jengwt Member

Microsoft now recognizes this as a bug and is pursuing a bug fix.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 400 members 3,795 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: