Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

adeelnazir786
Helper I
Helper I

Pin the grouped visuals to dashboard

Hi Everyone,

I have multiple visuals that i made in group to one visual and sort the visual placement over each other through Selection Pane on report.

I want to pin this grouped visual over dashboard. How can i do this, please Help (Any tip/trick) ?

Thanks & Regards,

Adeel

4 REPLIES 4
PoppyB
Frequent Visitor

Hello, 

I got around this issue be copying the 'grouped' visualisation to it's own page and adjusting the page size so it just fits the visual. 
Publish, pin the whole page to the dashboard and then hide the page. 

Hope this helps someone 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a good one, only one issue I am facing is when I click on the tile of the dashboard it takes me to the hidden page, I want to navigate to the main page of the report. Is there any solution around that?

Sorry, not that I have found. I doesn't let you set a custom link on full page dashboard tiles for some reason. Perhaps you could add a really prominent "Enter Report" tile on your dahboard so people are drawn to this instead of the report tile. 

v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @adeelnazir786 ,

I am afraid that Power BI doesn't support it currently.

However, you could vote for this idea to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors