Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wheels
Frequent Visitor

Pin live page is not refreshing in dashboard

Hi all, please help me with updates for dashboard with pinned live page.

Dataset updates is good, but dashboard and report update only after click button "Refresh" in report. 

Can I fix it without any external "auto refesh" applications?

5 REPLIES 5
LuukasP
Frequent Visitor

Please help me to!

I have created a desktop report and published it to powerbi.com the cloud. 

- live query

- have set report refresh to 15 minutes. 

When the tiles updates they are just blank with the power bi icon?

It have worked earlier, but now it fails???? I need to manually go to the dashboard to refresh... 

Whats wrong here?

v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI,@wheels

After the dataset refreshed, dashboard and report need wait some time to update, how much time is also depands on

the size of dataset . so please wait some time after refreshed dataset ,it usually no more one hour.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
prihana
Helper V
Helper V

Hi, the webpage (dashboard) doesnt refresh automatically unless its a live dashboard (real time data). You have to refresh the webpage or the dashboard. 

@prihana wrote:

Hi, the webpage (dashboard) doesnt refresh automatically unless its a live dashboard (real time data). You have to refresh the webpage or the dashboard. 

Do you mean that I can use "live page" for dashboard only if I import data? and it won't work with direct query?

It does work with direct query. What i meant was streaming data (live temperature). For any data that is refreshed via a gateway, you need to reload the webpage.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors