Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

IHam
Helper III
Helper III

Photos in power bi

I work at a school and would like to inculde the photos of the students on their academic tracking page (in power bi pro) that is shared with the school's staff.

The problem is that as they are currently stored on a secure database which needs logging into so they can't be shared using the normal way power bi shares photos.

I need to create a secure way of getting the photos (there are 800 of them) into the report without GDPR issues. I could for instance put them all on a public website and use that to share but that isn't an option due to data protection.

Is it possible?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @IHam 

Based on my research, it's not accessible currently. please kindly raise it as an idea in the portal:

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @IHam 

Based on my research, it's not accessible currently. please kindly raise it as an idea in the portal:

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors