cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Power BI Team dimazaid
Power BI Team

Re: [Personal Gateway Upgrade required] The On-premises data gateway (personal mode) is now availabl

Thanks for sharing. I've shared this with our team to take a look.

starmoonknight Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: [Personal Gateway Upgrade required] The On-premises data gateway (personal mode) is now availabl

Thanks @dimazaid,

Should you need any other details, feel free to let me know.

Appreciate your quick response again.

DavidL Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

@starmoonknight was this issue ever resolved for you? we have a similar issue

Regular Visitor

Very unfortunately, this issue remains, and I have to manually refresh and upload desktop files to PBI service.

Cheers,

DavidL Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

@dimazaid have you been able to replicate the problem?

nickgraves Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Dimazaid, What was the feed back from the team as we have exactly the same issue.

THanks

Nick

Frequent Visitor

out of interest @starmoonknight what version/year of SSAS are you using.

cheers

Nick

Regular Visitor

Hi @nickgraves,

Microsoft Analysis Server 10.50.600.34

Microsoft Analysis Services Client Tools 14.0.608.142

Are you suggesting this could be a version compatible issue? 

Cheers

Frequent Visitor

@starmoonknightIt was something our IT dept suggested to me, I am not convinced myself given that is still works in power bi desktop, particularly if your software is newish (ours is quite old I believe)

There is some version info here: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-gateway-onprem/

Regular Visitor

Thanks @nickgraves for the link.

Have you tried to uninstall Analysis Services and run the gateway? When did your problem start occuring?

Cheers,