Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Personal Bookmark Not Getting Updated With The Visual Level Filter Addition

Hello All,

I have created a report using Power BI desktop where i have put a visual level filter on a graph and also there is a slicer on a report. I have published the same to power bi service and shared with the user. Now an user has accessed the report and created a personal bookmark based on the sclicer selection.

Now i have modified the visual level filter in the graph using Power BI desktop and re published the same report in the Power BI service.

Now the problem is when the user clicks the personal bookmark saved under his profile then he is not able to see the change in the graph created by visual level filter modification (instead he is able to see the state of the visual level filter before modification) which i have created and re published using power bi desktop.

Any suggestion on how to fix this issue. Is it at all possible to edit user's personal bookmark in service or power bi desktop.

Any thoughts will be highly appriciated. 

-Ayan

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

May be this will work,

Make a new bookmark of the report (without deleting the old one) and update and  re publish the report.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors