Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

acbg
Resolver III
Resolver III

Persistent Filter is disabled but its showing up in bookmarks

I have a report with both slicers and filters in the filter pane. I am using premium workspace.

To reset everything to its initially state, I created a bookmark.

When I select this bookmark the slicers seem to reset to initial state however the filters in the filter pane is not resetting and the reset to default button within power bi service is getting enabled. Even though I have the persistent filter turned off.

Is this by design? Any one else noticing this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nirvana_moksh
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Yes, that is by design, and working as intended. As your selection of the bookmark starts the process in a way of moving away from the default view which is not having anything selected, including your bookmark which resets all selections.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
acbg
Resolver III
Resolver III

Looks like the error was on my part for not updating the bookmark. Once I updated it the filters are reseting. 

However I am still noticing the reset to default getting turned on when selecting the button which has the bookmark. 

Is this by design?

nirvana_moksh
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Yes, that is by design, and working as intended. As your selection of the bookmark starts the process in a way of moving away from the default view which is not having anything selected, including your bookmark which resets all selections.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors