Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jlruiz
Frequent Visitor

Permiso de visualizacion total pero sin poder editar informes

Buenos días,

En un informe tengo definidos varios roles con el RLS, en el que asigno que cada comercial solo puede ver sus ventas, posteriormente en el menú seguridad de app.powerbi.com relaciono el rol creado con la cuenta de correo del usuario en cuestión. Hasta ahí todo bien, el comercial A solamente ve las ventas del comercial A.

Ahora bien, si quiero dar a un usuario acceso total a la visualización de datos pero no quiero hacerlo de tipo de usuario "admin" para que no me modifique los informes en la web, como lo puedo hacer? la única opción que tengo es en el RLS hacer una lista que para el usuario que me interesa que lo vea todo asignarle todos los comerciales? si no le asigno ningún rol y lo dejo como tipo de usuario "Miembro" no puede ver nada.

Hay alguna alternativa?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for your reply,

At the end we use the RLS to assing a role without any expression: BLANK. Without any expression the user with the role can see everything but can't edit. This type of user is a "member" not admin.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @jlruiz,

If I understand your scenario correctly that you want to let the users in app workspace see all data without RLS?

As I know, if your app workspace is setted with Edit permission, then RLS will not work in that app workspacce, so the member in your app workspace could see all data.

I'm not familiar with your languae, if I misunderstood your scenario, you'd better describe it again in English so that we could help further on it.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your reply,

At the end we use the RLS to assing a role without any expression: BLANK. Without any expression the user with the role can see everything but can't edit. This type of user is a "member" not admin.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors