Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Elisandra_Calda
Regular Visitor

Passing data from the GA4 API to Power BI/ Passagem dos dados da API GA4 para o Power BI

Good afternoon, can someone please help me to connect Google Analytics API 4 to Power BI?
In fact, I know that it doesn't connect to the latest version and it makes it difficult for me to use external connectors like widsor.ai, so I had to activate the GA4 API and I can already get the data via Python, but I want to pass this data to the Power BI how can I do this? I can't get the GA4 API URL.

Boa tarde, alguém pode por favor ajudar-me a conectar a API do Google Analytics 4 para o Power BI?

Na realidade sei que ele não conecta com a versão mais recente e fica-me complicado usar conectores externos como o widsor.ai, portanto tive mesmo que activar a API do GA4 e já consigo pegar os dados via Python, porém quero passar esses dados para o Power BI como posso fazer isso? Não consigo pegar a URL da API do GA4.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @Elisandra_Calda 

According to my search and research, Power BI destkop comes with a built-in Google Analytics connector, and there is also a specific description of the specific requirements for the connection, you can refer to this link:

Power Query Google Analytics connector - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

In the meantime, you can also refer to the following documents for further reference and configure the connection to the Google Analytics API according to your situation:

Power BI + Google Analytics = Power Analytics | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Power BI Google Analytics 4 Connector - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sambo345
Frequent Visitor

Hi if you're still looking for a solution this might help: https://cooriedug.com/custom-ga4-power-bi-connector-setup/

Adel
Helper III
Helper III

Hello, you can you use a connector like windsor.ai to connect GA4 to Power bi, it's very easy and fast.
here is the list of fields you can query.
https://windsor.ai/connector/googleanalytics4/

v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @Elisandra_Calda 

According to my search and research, Power BI destkop comes with a built-in Google Analytics connector, and there is also a specific description of the specific requirements for the connection, you can refer to this link:

Power Query Google Analytics connector - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

In the meantime, you can also refer to the following documents for further reference and configure the connection to the Google Analytics API according to your situation:

Power BI + Google Analytics = Power Analytics | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Power BI Google Analytics 4 Connector - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors