Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

paul_hermans10
Regular Visitor

Partner Center Analytics app for Power BI - currencies

Hi there,

I started playing with the Partner Center Analytics app for Power BI and ran into the following issue.

I believe all the cost fields are in USD because I can't find a currency field within the dataset.

Partner Center > CSP > Billing shows costs in the Partner currency which is in EUR.

Is there a way to show the cost in EURO or other currencies?

Or a workaround?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

2 REPLIES 2
v-kelly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @paul_hermans10

According to the reference below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/power-bi-app-for-direct-partners-use

All the currency is shown in USD,if you wanna show in euro,you need to connect to the underlying dataset, then create a currency rate table,using calculated column or measure to realize it.

Hope it would help.

Best Regards,
Kelly

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your answer.

However, the CommercialAnalyticsContentPack - DirectProvider dataset is a live connection.

Power BI doesn't allow to explore live data and connect to another type of data or make changes to the underlying datamodel, as in adding an exchange rate table.

Or do I miss something here?

Kind regards,

Paul

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors