Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

oscartran
Regular Visitor

Partial Display of Bar/Column Chart on Share Dashboard

There are alot of blank bars on the Bar Chart when shared.  The original on the desktop is working perfectly with everything showing, however, as soon as it is  published to Share Dashbaord, only parts of it is displayed. I have deleted it and re-published it, but nothing works.

Any ideas or anyone else with the same issue?

Original (Desktop).JPGOriginal (Desktop)Shared Dashboard.JPGShare Dashboard

5 REPLIES 5
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@oscartran that is weird. i haven't seen that before. as a test can you hover over and see if it gives you tooltip. also change chart type and check if you're seeing data for missing category. also set data colors to different color that what it is currently for that category.

Thanks for this @ankitpatira. I've tried all the things you have mentioned but no success. Also there's no tooltip when I hover over the blanks, they just don't work. However when I filter down, by using the slicer, they work perfectly. 

Filtered down.JPG

Anyone else know what's wrong?

@oscartran Try using other visuals such as line or area chart.

Line and Area Chart work fine. But I need this information in Bar/Coloumn Chart. 

Hi Oscartran,

I have tested it on my local environment, we cann't reproduce this issue, in your scenario, which type of data source are you using? Please provide us the details steps that you did, so that we can try to reproduce this issue and make further analysis.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors