Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mbjohnson
Helper I
Helper I

Paging control looks wrong

When you click the paging control at the botton of the screen to navigate to different pages of the report, the control looks wrong.

paging.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @mbjohnson,

This is an issue. But I can see that the fix has been deployed internally. Please wait for the deployment. It could take several days.

Paging_control_looks_wrong

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

What looks wrong? That looks like the correct control for a Publish to Web scenario.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

The alignment and spacing of the items on the black pop up box are off. One of my users just called and pointed this out to me. There are actually 5 pages on this report...can't see the last page.

Yeah, it is definitely funky. Honestly, I'd never actually clicked on the middle of that control and seen that black pop-up until just now. I just page through one at a time.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Same here. It just so happens that this one user actually clicks on the middle of that control to get the box.

Hi @mbjohnson,

This is an issue. But I can see that the fix has been deployed internally. Please wait for the deployment. It could take several days.

Paging_control_looks_wrong

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Sounds good...thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors