Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Markzolotoy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Paginated report - toggle an item on expression

I know I can toggle an item based on another item. can the toggle be based on an expression? I need to find a way of toggling an item without user interaction.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
alwweb2
Frequent Visitor

You can show and hide based on an expression.  I've used it to add a parameter that can be set to show or hide, and then basically toggle by writing an IIF that shows or hides based on the state of the expression.  I've also thought about, but haven't implemented yet setting the Hide value to False(Expanded and Visible) when the IsInteractive Built-in field is False, and set to True (Hidden) when IsInteractive is true so that all of the levels are displayed in the pdf exports, but you have to manually drill-down when the report is displayed in the service. 

Markzolotoy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@v-rongtiep-msft Not sure how it is all related to my question.

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Markzolotoy ,

I have found a similar post , please refer to it to see if it helps you.

Solved: Paginated Reports - Expression debugging method - Microsoft Power BI Community

How to Add a Toggle Feature to Your Power BI Repor... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors